i feel so bad for all the filipin@s in the grimm tag who verify that they WERE INDEED TOLD THIS STORY SINCE CHILDHOOD
I’M SO SORRY FOR YOUR SCARRED TERRIFIED YOUTHS
THAT IS A TERRIBLE STORY
- Also called an Asuwang, Tik-Tik, Wak-Wak, and Sok-Sok (the latter three because of the sound it is said to make).
- Shares characteristics with ghouls, werecreatures, and vampires, and can be described as a combination of a vampire and werewolf.
- Though vampiric, they are daywalkers (not harmed by sunlight). They appear to be human or similar to humans during the day, and are weakened in this form. They change form at night to feed.
- Some believe if an aswang marries a human, the human will become an aswang as well.
- Aswang appear to be normal human beings, and do not typically harm their neighbors, preferring to hunt far away from their homes to avoid suspicion.
- To reveal an aswang, look into their eyes. Your reflection will appear upside down in an aswang’s eyes.
stuckinwinterwonderland said: Wait what’s going on? I’m not in the tags.
not a big thing, just a bunch of people bitching in the tag as it gets closer to hannibal time, saying things about how terrible grimm is and how they’re just putting up with it to get to hannibal, and how grimm needs to shove off so hannibal can come on already etc. it’s nothing really big, but it is annoying when people are doing it right during and after grimm when you’re in the tag pumped to talk about the show.
Hannibal fans giving Grimm shit IN the Grimm tag: not cool. I’m really pumped to have two of my favorites back to back and I know a lot of other people are too, so be polite please!
You two are jerks and I am so mad at you. Nick and Hank, you two are sucky friends.
THAT IS THE DICKIEST THING NICK HAS ****EVER**** DONE
I AM REALLY INTO THIS EPISODE
AND WHAT A GREAT WAY TO INVOLVE WU’S PERSONAL HISTORY
I AM TOTALLY TOTALLY INTO THE FILIPINO LORE BEING BROUGHT IN THIS IS LIKE MY FAVORITE KIND OF WESEN